Lyman Bargain Den

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Absolutely. I jest (and, failed). Nobody is gonna' bother making "junk" for a .700 ... not worth their time! The folks who are gonna' seriously buy and shoot a .700 want "nothing but the best, Clark!"

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Did you buy the caps and the rifle? Are you going to book the safari for the big 5?

If you bought the caps, the rifle, and the ammo you couldn't afford the safari. Well, unless your name was something like Bloomberg and then you wouldn't care about any of it!

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you bought the caps, the rifle, and the ammo you couldn't afford the safari. Well, unless your name was something like Bloomberg and then you wouldn't care about any of it!

We can only dream...… LOL I always dream in having a Chapius rifle or Heym…….. A little out of my price range.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I bought the caps just for fun. Cheaper than buying ammo and will be fun to look at.
I think my .458 Lott will be sufficient for any African Hunt I would ever do if I hit the lottery. It seems most experts say the .700NE was made "because we can", not because of a need.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sure, it will do is all about shot placement, that been said is hard to place a good shot when you are soiling your pants and you are trying to fire the gun at the same time. I should start a go Fund me page...… for my big five safari.

Latest posts

Top Bottom