Lyman CaseTrim Xpress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be surprised if that review doesn't get pulled.
I'd be posting that same review daily for weeks and on their social media pages if they delete it from their website along with comments that they deleted it from their home site.
I'll have to post some pics of my semi-homemade pneumatically solenoid controlled RCBS case trimmer. I can run through some .223 pretty quick. Posted a video of it right after building it on OSA but I've made some improvements based on some comments from those that watched the video.
We have some pretty smart folks on here.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be posting that same review daily for weeks and on their social media pages if they delete it from their website along with comments that they deleted it from their home site.
I'll have to post some pics of my semi-homemade pneumatically solenoid controlled RCBS case trimmer. I can run through some .223 pretty quick. Posted a video of it right after building it on OSA but I've made some improvements based on some comments from those that watched the video.
We have some pretty smart folks on here.
Please do post that up. I found your old post once upon a time.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just looked at the Midway site and do not see your review. I am very surprised and disappointed. Of all the hundreds of products I have bought from them, I have never experienced anything like that. I would stay after them!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are refunding shipping.
BB8F589F-23AC-46A5-A945-B437738FAB23.png

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Cowcatcher , do you think it could be made somewhat portable?? I have a ton of 223 brass that needs processed, and on those ultra hot/cold days at work when we make sure the control room is cool/warm enough, I could get SOMETHING done at least ...then I need to figure out a better way to take of crimped primer pockets!

Latest posts

Top Bottom