1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

M+M AK diy kit

Discussion in 'Rifle & Shotgun Discussion' started by Fade2blue, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Fade2blue

Fade2blue Sharpshooter

2. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Fade2blue likes this.
  3. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Fade2blue likes this.
  4. Fade2blue

Fade2blue Sharpshooter

Looks pretty good. I can't find a wasr locally so I might go that route.

okierider likes this.
  5. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I have 2 Ak's and enjoy them immensely, they are not as accurate as an AR but still fun and cheap to shoot. Also any issues(if any) would be extremely easy to address. I have had zero issues.

6. cowadle

cowadle Sharpshooter

i have an M10 from when they first came out. the basic rifle is good and shoots about like any other AK maybe just a little better. the magwell is nice and tight but the rail hand guard is less than fair. the adjustable rear sight is ok but not great. so in my opinion the kit would be good because you would probably change out the missing parts anyway.

7. k4ylr

k4ylr Sharpshooter

M+M makes a decent AK; several longer term reviews floating around but I can't recall if AKOU has done a video on them. I have a Romanian underfolder from High Standard and a Bulgarian AK74 from DDI that are fun as heck to shoot and I always bring them out for first timers.

I'm really hoping Palmetto puts their teased 5.56 AK and/or their 74s at SHOT this year. Zastava has a run of new import 5.56 AK pistols but hunting for Beryl mags is kind of a pain.

Also, if anybody knows a shop in town that might Krink-ify my 74 for not twice what I paid lemme know!

8. Fade2blue

Fade2blue Sharpshooter

So I ended up getting the RH10 which is the same thing with the 922 r parts and a flash hider Century adds to make the complete rifle. I ordered and shipped back 2 m10 barreled receivers. The first one had the front sight block canted about 1/4" to one side, the second one had a completely unformed rivet head on the rear trunion. I've concluded that century gets the better ones that pass the QC in Cugir or just got unlucky.