This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 Ak's and enjoy them immensely, they are not as accurate as an AR but still fun and cheap to shoot. Also any issues(if any) would be extremely easy to address. I have had zero issues.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have an M10 from when they first came out. the basic rifle is good and shoots about like any other AK maybe just a little better. the magwell is nice and tight but the rail hand guard is less than fair. the adjustable rear sight is ok but not great. so in my opinion the kit would be good because you would probably change out the missing parts anyway.

k4ylr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M+M makes a decent AK; several longer term reviews floating around but I can't recall if AKOU has done a video on them. I have a Romanian underfolder from High Standard and a Bulgarian AK74 from DDI that are fun as heck to shoot and I always bring them out for first timers.

I'm really hoping Palmetto puts their teased 5.56 AK and/or their 74s at SHOT this year. Zastava has a run of new import 5.56 AK pistols but hunting for Beryl mags is kind of a pain.

Also, if anybody knows a shop in town that might Krink-ify my 74 for not twice what I paid lemme know!

Latest posts

Top Bottom