M&P 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a 2 slides Ceracoated on a couple of guns. Both guns needed a good break-in after that. Both would fail to completely go into battery and needed to hit the back of the slide. It took about 200 rounds of wear before they would reliably go into battery. After that I had no problems with them

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that on the high or low end of the powder charge for that bullet type and weight? My knowledge of plated projectiles is limited and I've read conflicting information about load data using that type of bullet. Seems like they fall in between cast and jacketed when it comes to powder charges.

tmac3304

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that on the high or low end of the powder charge for that bullet type and weight? My knowledge of plated projectiles is limited and I've read conflicting information about load data using that type of bullet. Seems like they fall in between cast and jacketed when it comes to powder charges.
Its on the lower end. These are not hot in anyway. And if you keep the projectile under 1200 fps, from what I have researched, you should be good with plated. Once over, the plating starts to fail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom