M&P Bodyguard 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother called me this morning, tells me that he purchased a new 380, and just loves it. After he buys it, then he calls to ask what I think about them.

I have never owned one, not even fired one, so I have nothing to say about them. He lives near Muskogee so I'll probably wait until I have a good reason to go there and try it out for myself.

Anyone here have any real experience with one? I've read the various reviews and they're about as helpful as asking who will be the lefty candidate next year.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two of them, both left to me when my FIL passed away. I like them very much. Easy to grip if you use the mags with the pinky extension, double strike capability and decent sights (I put some XS Big Dot night sights on one of mine). I would recomend it.

TheGunSnob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are great little guns super reliable i carry mine alot BUT.... the trigger is ridiculously heavy and defiantly takes some practice with to be accurate with them but other than that they are good guns

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Shot a friends and did not care for the way it felt in the hand. He likes it says it feels good in hand. I have big hands so maybe that was the deal.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one and carried it for a couple years, had to mercy kill a deer with it after I hit it with my honda civic, it did kill the deer. I sold it when I went back to a J frame revolver.

Latest posts

Top Bottom