M&P full size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several different ones, as I like options.
I have a Yaqui leather belt slide, a couple of the M&P branded Kydex ones (paddle and belt options), and no name kydex with light on belt slides worn tight to body and just bought a Safariland for M&P with light and RMR. The Safariland wears a QLS system so that I can move if from paddle to battle belt to vest to drop thigh holster platforms. However, the Safariland is a big, duty type holster and not really meant for concealed carry.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blackhawk serpa 99% of the time and when going for absolute concealment a simple Uncle mikes IWB sleeve.

When I thread my belt through the serpa I hit one side of the holster then run through a belt loop then through the other side of the holster. Keeps it tight against me and prevents it from sliding more than an inch or two which works out fine. Toss on a shirt and then grab a button down short sleeve shirt in the summer or a jacket in the winter and no one even knows it's there.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keepers Concealment “Keeper” Appendix IWB or Milt Sparks Versa Max II Strong Side IWB.

5” pro, 4.25” FS and, 4” 2.0c, but usually the 5” if AIWB, and any one of the 3 when IWB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom