M1 Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in Love, with a capital L. I bought 3 Carbines a few months ago from a OSA member with the intentions of my 2 Sons and I each having one. Now I'm not so sure, I went and shot one of them today. No recoil to speak of, and the most fun weapon I have shot that I can remember. It is a 1943 Inland. Am I the only one who thinks this? Please post any stories or pictures you have.

rakkal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have a pic of my non refurb Winchester on my phone just yet
528b35d7008fcf448248ab89f61c046e.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had six Carbines at one time, including two correct Rock-Ola's. They've all since gone on to other homes, but the ones I shot were indeed a pleasure.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice jimmy! I'm getting ready to sell a nice little pile of carbine mags. Even have a couple in the waxed cheesecloth wraps if anyone is interested

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice jimmy! I'm getting ready to sell a nice little pile of carbine mags. Even have a couple in the waxed cheesecloth wraps if anyone is interested

Oh man, you just reminded me I have about a dozen Carbine mags lying around somewhere. I should sell them, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom