M60 Glowstick (1500+ tracers fired through this M60)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a bunch of morons. Didn't prove anything except that they know how to abuse a weapon. That barrel is history. You can see it drooping when he finally stops shooting. I guess some folks have more $$ than sense.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The description said the barrel was nearing the end of its serviceable life so the owner decided to give it an awesome sendoff. The barrel was already toast. Now the chance to have rounds cook off and cause problems might have been raised quite abit.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was James DeGroat. He rebuilds miniguns for a living. Probably in a days work ruining a barrel or two.

ITT: We get upset because people use their property differently than we would.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was James DeGroat. He rebuilds miniguns for a living. Probably in a days work ruining a barrel or two.

ITT: We get upset because people use their property differently than we would.

I agree that it is probably just a drop in the bucket for him to ruin a barrel like that. I just hate to see something abused like that when most of us would treat it like a prized possession. But, it is his property and if he wants to waste a couple of hundred dollars worth of ammo to ruin a barrel, more power to him. I would never do that.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't either in my situation, but it is pretty damn cool to see someone else waste their money. If $600 meant a lot less to me (I think that is about what a 60 barrel costs) I'd do it. He probably gets to deduct it as a business expense too. The description said it was already about shot out so why not? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom