M855 cheap. Damn cheap.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$.26/rd ain't bad.

I would have bought at least one of them for sure. Not to bad at all. I highly doubt we ever see 15 cent a round for brass loaded again.

They must have just pushed them out yesterday late or they were already stolen by noon, as Son in Law and I were there around noonish looking for some hunting boots for the grand daughter, as he had sold a pistol to a guy down the road at Lowe's.

I would have bought one if not both if I had seen them.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be dating myself but when I was a kid, .22 shorts sold for $0.55, longs for $0.65, long rifles for $0.75, .22 mags for about $1.50, .410 shotgun shells for about $1.50-$2.00, etc. Just before hunting season you could pick-up 30-30's for about $4.00 a box and .308 & 30-06 shells for about $7.00 a box at OTASCO. I also remember buying CIL .22LRs at OTASCO for $5.00 a brick(10 boxes/500rds). You could also buy a new Ruger 10/22 for about $50 and Service Merchandise had brand new Marlin 39A's for $99--I almost bought one and didn't(stupid me!). Ah, the good old days---but money was just as hard to come by then as it is now AND there wasn't the metal shortages(lead/brass) and the tyrannical lib gun/ammo grabbers.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Put on a cap, carry a clip board, ink pen, roll in a dolly, inspect the labels and bar-code.... write something on your clip board, act like a boss, act like your supposed to be there...min wage employees wont know or care to investigate further.

I have worked in a few secure offices...the kind where you walk thorough the metal detector/ security gait to get to your office...wear your sim-card name badge at all times kind of place....and watched people walk through secure areas with no badge...people I never seen before, and nobody but me thinks to ask them who the f...they are and wheres their badge...and why are you in my area..

Latest posts

Top Bottom