MAC-10 SMG Bolt help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

My little Mac-10 bolt is starting to has a tiny hair size crack across the inside, the upper inside that rides over the top of the round/bullet.

No problem.....I'll but another complete bolt system. Wait one minute!!!

I'd like to have an original style or a new/new old stock type bolt......if possible. What's with this "new and improved style"??? Is this style the only one that is currently being made??

The one I'm looking for if possible is solid on the side....the side you see when the bolt is closed...on original Mac's.

The ones I see for sale have a groove cut in them.....(ejection improvement).

Maybe the "new and improved" ...with the groove....are better than the old style bolt!!??

Thanks
Cohiba

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd try asking the MAC guys at uzitalk. They have a couple of guys that seem to know quite a bit about the MACs

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tyromeo55 Max-10......."had" one. For some reason, it wouldn't time right in my Powder Springs Mac. Sold it.........wish it would have worked. **The more I think about it...I really didn't like the concept of the Max-10 on a Mac-10/45.

Why.....weight. This thing was heavy, meaning, it was heavier than my Uzi.
It (the Max-10) tried to copy the Uzi in a "slow fire" capacity.

I also couldn't get it to time right, meaning that it would .......thump, thump, then take off and run.....bzzzzzzzz... like a regular Mac.(with the Max-10 on it) Didn't want to tinker with it,nor put time into it, so I sold it.

Plus, for some reason, I knew I shouldn't have bought it......I LIKE STOCK guns. Don't know why?? I'm not one to buy alot of accessories for any gun. Maybe a scope, sling, and a case but thats about it. I like my guns like I like my beer and coffee.......if it can't hold up and do what I want it to on its own, no need of adding anything to it.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom