Mad Professor feedback...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very smooth meet with M P! Seemed sane to me. :-) On time, good deal, all went like clock work. What more can I say. GOOD to go!

diabjoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a by mail deal with Mad Professor, I sent him a little extra for shipping, he was able to ship it cheaper and immediately returned the extra money. Great guy to work with, quick communication. Would do business with him again anytime.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a great meeting today with the professor. I had to change the time and day we met a couple of times and he was very nice about it. Transaction went very well. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great in-the-mail transaction with the Mad Professor. His payment was very prompt and he was very understanding and accommodating of my crazy mid-deal travels. I'd gladly do business with him again.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a FTF with Mad Professor a few weeks ago and everyhingnwas exactly as he described it. Had a good talk and he's a good guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom