Madison Dickson fiasco in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one kinda intrigued by this? Idunno if she was on drugs or what but she was shooting people at random...apparently one guy in the head a few times and also a 2nd person the same day....and pulled her gun on a 3rd person also that day. Went into hiding I guess and police finally tracked her down...got into a shootout and nobody gets hit then she gets smoked by a squad car.

http://www.fox23.com/news/police-madison-dickson-taken-into-custody/503903658

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Friday I read they were out looking for her while I was eating lunch at a sketchy McDs on Utica near 244. I look up put the window and there is a lady that looks similar to her pacing the parking lot. I had to do a couple double takes before I realized it wasn't her.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On Friday I read they were out looking for her while I was eating lunch at a sketchy McDs on Utica near 244. I look up put the window and there is a lady that looks similar to her pacing the parking lot. I had to do a couple double takes before I realized it wasn't her.

I see you like to live dangerously!

Yeah, another couple of blocks east and he could have had a real hamburger at Bill's Jumbo Burgers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom