1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Madison Dickson fiasco in Tulsa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adamsredlines, Mar 18, 2017.

1. D. Hargrove

D. Hargrove Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Darn... That week in DC really put a sardonic mood on ya huh?? :Heya:

2. SlugSlinger

SlugSlinger Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    [​IMG]

I don't think it was drugs, she was just crazy. Probably should have just kept her in custody.

Here's another story about her:
    Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 12:00 am
    Handcuffed woman who allegedly stole Osage County patrol car is back in custody following reporter's tip

A woman who reportedly stole the patrol car of an Osage County sheriff’s deputy while under arrest early Monday was apprehended later by authorities after a TV news reporter spotted her and notified law enforcement.

A deputy initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle that had been reported stolen at 36th Street North near the Tisdale Expressway about 3 a.m.

One of the occupants, a woman, was handcuffed and placed in the back of the patrol car while the deputy dealt with a male suspect who also was in the stolen vehicle, Undersheriff Lou Brown said.

The woman was identified Monday afternoon as Madison Dickson, 19. She allegedly gave authorities an alias and a different age on Monday morning.

While in the back of the patrol car, the woman somehow accessed the front of the vehicle and drove away.

“I’m not clear yet on exactly how that transpired,” Brown said. “I’m assuming that she went through the opening of the cage through the front. She’s very small-statured.”

An Osage Nation officer and the deputy chased the stolen car, which had its emergency lights activated, Brown said. The suspect eventually turned the lights off, allowing her to elude her pursuers.

Meanwhile, the male suspect, whose name has not been released, remains in custody and would not initially cooperate with authorities.

“He said he doesn’t really know her,” Brown said. “He met her at Walgreens.”

The stolen deputy’s car was recovered in west Tulsa near 29th West Avenue and Brady Street about 4:30 a.m. The vehicle’s contents — including two firearms — were still inside, Brown said.

About 10:30 a.m., a reporter with KJRH-TV was in the area of 2900 West Brady, where he observed a woman walking who matched the handcuffed woman’s description, the Osage County Sheriff’s Office said in a release.

The reporter and his cameraman contacted a Tulsa County sheriff’s deputy who was in the area, and the deputy made contact with a woman who was in handcuffs, the release said. An Osage County investigator made contact with the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office and the woman was arrested.

Dickson was booked into the Osage County Jail on Monday afternoon on complaints of receiving, possessing or concealing a stolen vehicle, carrying a firearm after conviction, larceny of a motor vehicle, using offensive weapon in commission of a felony, endangering others while eluding police, impersonating a public officer by uniform or vehicle and damaging or tampering with a vehicle.

Dickson is being held without bail.

3. MikieG7174

MikieG7174 Sharpshooter

Oooooh. Bills!

4. mightymouse

mightymouse Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Maddy sounds like an upstanding citizen. Hope the police car wasn't damaged too much....

5. caojyn

caojyn Sharpshooter

[​IMG]

6. Ace_on_the_Turn

Ace_on_the_Turn Sharpshooter

I'd hit that....with my car.

7. Shootin 4 Fun

Shootin 4 Fun Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Rating
    100%
    am I the only one that thinks that she's kind of hot? Of course....I'm imagining her being 3'9".

donner likes this.
  8. caojyn

caojyn Sharpshooter

I'm more of a Casey Anthony kind of guy

Shootin 4 Fun likes this.
  9. Shootin 4 Fun

Shootin 4 Fun Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Rating
    100%
    Casey has it going on.

10. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Well her head is flat enough now, but sadly not on top.