Magazine reloader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I vote for the Uplula as well. And I don't care how many people call me a pansy for using one. I use it with all of my semi autos when I go to the range, and considering I'm normally at the range for 3-4 hours at a time, that makes for a lot of reloading.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son in law asked why I needed it I went and got a single stack mag and took the first round out and told him to load it (shield mag) them I gave him the lupua he said ok I'm sold where do I get one lol

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the uplula but just ordered one of those american speedloaders where you insert the bullet in this thingamajig and push down on the magazine. I'm a sucker for new fangled gadgets. It's around 40 bucks on eBay. But I'm sure y'all have seen those. I hope it doesn't end up in my Ron Popeal (think that's how you spell his name) pile of gadgets. LOL

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the uplula but just ordered one of those american speedloaders where you insert the bullet in this thingamajig and push down on the magazine. I'm a sucker for new fangled gadgets. It's around 40 bucks on eBay. But I'm sure y'all have seen those. I hope it doesn't end up in my Ron Popeal (think that's how you spell his name) pile of gadgets. LOL

I bought one and I like it. Lean the mag towards the bullet side when you load at least the first round and itll work like a charm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom