Magpul Bipod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please do a review. I keep buying various bipods looking for the holy Grail. Need one for my 6.5 creedmoor because I hate shooting off a bag, toting the bag to and from, and constantly trying to find the sweet spot. I hope this turns out to be the real deal.
Going to do some research on it because I didn't even know they were bringing one out.
Be glad to. I'll have my friend film me when I take it out and shoot with it on and show the different adjustments and you'll be able to see how it holds up under recoil etc. $94.95 total shipped. Brownells I will be mounting it on my Colt ar15a4mp-fde which has a 20 inch barrel.

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be glad to. I'll have my friend film me when I take it out and shoot with it on and show the different adjustments and you'll be able to see how it holds up under recoil etc. $94.95 total shipped. Brownells I will be mounting it on my Colt ar15a4mp-fde which has a 20 inch barrel.
I think the recoil and how well the legs/feet don't jump is very important. I know that depends a lot on what you have it on, but the pods I have, seem to let me down. Curious has sturdy it is when you set the screw. Canting is a problem with my adjustable pods.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay Mr. Bigred1, you've had like 5-6 days to get this review thing done. Am I post to keep waiting patiently??

:blush: :bolt:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry CC, dealing with an abscess tooth got to take meds and get it pulled. Then me and my buddy will go shooting again. Patience is a virtue ya know.
A very strong virtue! Bad tooth huh, Castaway is the movie with the dental instructions you need. Got an ice skate?

Latest posts

Top Bottom