1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Magpul Pmags for Glocks...

Discussion in 'Gear Talk' started by Glock 'em down, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Glock 'em down

Glock 'em down Sharpshooter

Rating
    97%
    I've seen these around for awhile now, and I was just curious. To those that have them, how are they? Are they reliable? How many rounds do you have thru yours?

I have a smallish Magpul magwell on my G19 and G34 and I was just wondering if they will work with them, because some mags will not.

2. osupoke

osupoke Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I have a couple for my G19, and they're ok. I'm not sure how many rounds I have through them; I'd say " a few hundred."

So far they have been reliable, but I'm not wild about them. In my G19, they don't seem to drop free when empty as well as Glock mags, and I find them to be just a little bit harder to load with the polymer feed lips vs. the metal lips on Glock mags. I can't speak to your magwell question.

I'm sure I'll get lots of good range service from the ones I've got, but from now on I'm just buying Glock mags for a few more bucks.

3. Defcon Shooter

Defcon Shooter Sharpshooter

They are fine for range use I would never carry them in harm's way or in a place where I might need flawless performance

bigred1 likes this.
  4. Mad Professor

Mad Professor Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I’ve ran the 17 and 21 round ones. I use the 21 round ones quite a bit in my PCC. I need to order some 27 round versions. Mine have been flawless through hundreds of rounds. I have a friend who has ran his much more than mine and has only seen one feed lip failure. I would consider carrying a 21 rounder as a spare mag, and I know a few that do so. It is hard to get me to move away from factory pistol mags with a few exceptions. But I would carry a MagPul Glock mag if I found it first a need that the factory mag would not.

5. Snake

Snake Sharpshooter

I have about five for my G34. Mine have worked flawlessly for several hundred rounds and drop freely. They are also a heck of a lot easier to disassemble than a factory Glock mag...and cheaper.

6. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I bought 6 for a G17. I don't have that many rounds through them but I used them in 3 or 4 matches so far and haven't had a single malf. I think they had issues at first but dealt with them.