Mailchimp boots VCDL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/mailchimp-boots-gun-rights-group/

Mailchimp Boots Gun-Rights Group

Mailchimp blocked Virginia's top gun-rights group from sending newsletters through its service for unspecified reasons.

The Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL) announced Wednesday night that its account with the leading mass-distribution service had been suspended. The tech giant failed to provide any reason for the decision. The blackout has left the group scrambling to find an alternative.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about these censors and deplatforming. Here is what is really happening.
The board of directors of these companies are getting advice from their attorneys and insurance carriers and probably being notified from credit card and financial institutions further business dealings with these "fringe" groups would not be wise and possibly be inviting lawsuits against them for encouraging/assisting them.

That is exactly what happened with pro and college sports. You either submit and censor the right and do business with BLM or suffer the media and social media backlash.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The country is very divided right now. The left and right can hardly talk to each other. The left and right in the government can’t work together on anything meaningful.

This kind of censorship crap only increases the divide. It won’t be long before there are conservative web servers and social media to counterbalance the liberal social media; both shutting down conversation that don’t reflect the respective narrative.

It’s a sad state of affairs.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
The country is very divided right now. The left and right can hardly talk to each other. The left and right in the government can’t work together on anything meaningful.

They both worked day in and day out to get rid of Trump. Not to mention betray and spy on him at every turn also. But I understand what you are saying.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about these censors and deplatforming. Here is what is really happening.
The board of directors of these companies are getting advice from their attorneys and insurance carriers and probably being notified from credit card and financial institutions further business dealings with these "fringe" groups would not be wise and possibly be inviting lawsuits against them for encouraging/assisting them.

That is exactly what happened with pro and college sports. You either submit and censor the right and do business with BLM or suffer the media and social media backlash.

I wonder who is orchestrating all this behind the scenes...? No way I believe this is just individual companies sticking to their terms of service.
Bloomberg? Soros? China?
There's no one in the DNC smart enough to play the big picture long game like they've been doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom