Maj Malfunction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidquy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone chime in on this?
Bryon aka Major Malfunction actually has my 2 form 4’s in his possession as they came in on 5/12/2012 but can only transfer 1 can, what happened to the second one? This morning when I met him at his house, he transferred the ACC Tiran 9 mm but couldn't produce the AAC Tiran .45! I spoke to his wife Saturday afternoon and she told me specifically that my 2 form 4's have arrived and I can come by and pick up my cans on Monday 5/14/12 but later decided that I can do it at 10:00 Am Sunday.
I feel like something is up as in the beginning last September/2011, he told me that he DID have them both in stock, but after I signed the form 4 and paid him in full I realized that he DID NOT have the Titan .45 in his possession. Why couldn't he just be truthful about it?
What should I do, he and his wife will only answer the phone if they chose to do so. Should I contact BATF about this?
David

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I explained to Mr Quy when he came to pick up his can on Sunday, my wife made a mistake and we only have one of the Form 4s back from ATF (for one of his two suppressors). She mistakenly told him that both were back. We received about 30 approved Form 4s back from the ATF at the end of last week and she had a lot of customers to call, so it was an easy mistake to make.

We've worked VERY hard to make Mr Quy happy. I would have liked for him to take delivery of his suppressor early this week, but he said he would be out of town for two weeks, so I skipped church on Sunday morning (MOTHER'S DAY) and stayed home, so that he could come by and take delivery of his suppressor on the weekend.

I told Mr Quy that I would call him back as soon as I could find out what is going on with his other suppressor (ATF isn't open on Sunday, so I have to wait until today to call them). I'm sorry that he's not happy that we didn't answer the phone on Sunday (MOTHER'S DAY), but if he would just show a little bit of patience, I'll be calling him today (Monday) with a status on his other suppressor.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brian is good to go in my book. treated me well and set up my trust for me on my very first NFA Item. He was doing this before cans were even popular with non NFA orientated people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom