1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

MAJOR NEWS: ATF to Allow eForm 1s and 4s – Not Likely to Enact Regulations on Trusts

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Nimaro, Aug 6, 2013.

1. castleeleven

castleeleven Sharpshooter

sent mine and and got email confirm on payment charge to credit card. How do I check if it is on "pending "status for form 1?

2. castleeleven

castleeleven Sharpshooter

Just got email From ATF and stated their eform site just went down for maintainance (5 minutes after I had completed my application).. Lucky me...

3. jrguns

jrguns Sharpshooter

Question on the Pay.Gov site. When I pulled it up they show different departments and agencies to pay. Which is the correct one? And do I as a trust or does the FFL doing the transfer make the payment to this site? And how is a notice of payment submitted to the BATF? Need these answers as I am working on a few NFA items, form 4's to a trust and want my dealer to use this method. Sure saves some time on the long wait for transfers.

4. Gabriel42

Gabriel42 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Your questions all depend on what items you are trying to register. Form 4's need to be completed by the dealer, Form 1's can be completed by you.

My SBR was submitted on a Form 1 with a trust. I registered with the Pay.gov site then registered with the ATF eForms site. Logged in to the eForms site and filled the required info on a Form 1, uploaded my trust, then was redirected to the pay.gov site, completed paying the "ridiculously high but want a sweet 10.3" AR" $200, re-redrected back to the eForm site, completed the certification, and BOOM... next day I was Pending.

A purchased suppressor would require the dealer to complete the above steps.

5. Nimaro

Nimaro Sharpshooter

Ok I admit I am a bit slow, especially before I've had my morning coffee (and usually after too) but i've tried to eFile a Form 1 about 12 times now with various browsers and I can't get all the way through without an error. On step three after you input the specifics about the rifle you intend to build it has an option to upload electronic documents, what are they asking for? The next step is upload the trust so I am at a standstill with this screen, anyone have some friendly guidance?

6. OutdoorAmericaStore

OutdoorAmericaStore Sharpshooter

The electronic documents they are asking for in the rifle specifics are for blueprints or cad drawings for manufactured firearms and are not necessary for SBR, SBS, or Form 1 suppressors. The trust documents are uploaded after you have completed the specifics of the rifle and advanced screens. I have personally used Safari for all of my submissions without an issue. Let me know if you have any other questions.

~Gabe

7. Nimaro

Nimaro Sharpshooter