Major News Outlets using Kentucky Video claiming it is Syria.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really got me.

I kept looking at this video after it aired and folks started saying it was from Kentucky and I'm thinking "Damn, that looks like a night shoot at Knob Creek."

Apparently, that is exactly what it was!!!

I kept seeing this on Facebook and then had a hard time re-finding a link.

Almost like someone doesn't want it out there.

I had remembered that Rush Limbaugh had it mentioned and finally found a link there.

From Rush's Site:
"ABC News is running video now of what has happened in Syria since Trump decided to pull our troops out. And wouldn’t you know there is a genocide going on. Yes, my friends, there is a slaughter occurring in Syria. And ABC News has the video, except the video isn’t from Syria.

ABC aired supposedly shocking footage this morning purporting to be from the frontline battle between the Syrian Kurds and the invading bad guys, the Turks. The only problem is the footage is from a nighttime demonstration at the Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point, Kentucky. It is not from Syria."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...pDaUOOfO5cyzOlIY5snqHyu3DSRPekFKsrVcalzccjg_4

Dave

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These idjits apparently don't know that a photo or picture can be found elsewhere on the internet with relative ease.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More reason to not trust the media. With their skills and ability to edit videos and interviews, how do we know what is and isn’t the truth?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found this and stated they issued an apology.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...tually_footage_from_a_kentucky_gun_range.html

I read this.
"This video, right here, appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town," ABC's Tom Llamas said as the video played.

Search Tom Llamas is a liar and see what you get.

Maybe ABC needs to fire him.. maybe we all need to flood them with e mail as to why.

Latest posts

Top Bottom