Majority of voters, including nearly half of Democrats, prefer to live where gun ownership is legal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/majority-voters-including-nearly-half-democrats-prefer-live-where-gun
Majority of voters, including nearly half of Democrats, prefer to live where gun ownership is legal

By Daniel Payne
Updated: April 1, 2021 - 2:25pm

The irony of the above?

100% of democRATs continue to vote for candidates who make campaign pledges to strip their constituents of their gun rights. If the title is accurate, then all the above should stop voting for commies and start voting for Constitutionalists.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/majority-voters-including-nearly-half-democrats-prefer-live-where-gun

By Daniel Payne
Updated: April 1, 2021 - 2:25pm
Personally I think there should be zones. Democrats get to live in pure democrat run zones and Republicans get to live in Republican run zones. This reminds me of the story of the ants and the grasshopper’s. Of course the grasshoppers love the way the ants run things. But the grasshoppers are always going to ruin it.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with zones, my house is a legal to have and carry firearms zone and my personal space where ever I am is a legal to have and carry by the 2A in the Constitution zone. Those who want their house or thir space to be a gun free zone, they certainly have that right to choose to follow the 2A and other parts of the Constitution to choose to and be that way.

Pretty simple in my opinion, unless you are in the mindset that they feel like they are a chosen one to tell everyone else what they can and can not legally do, which would violate the 2A of the Constitution and other parts to try to do that. Then we have to go back in history and think about what happened with the British in 1776 where 2A was an issue also that had to be resolved.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing that absolutely boggles my mind (and probably always will), is the idea that criminals will obey gun laws.

Murder, robbery, rape, and other mayhem is already illegal. When criminals are doing those things, gun laws aren't even a consideration for 'em.

Words cannot express my frustration over this idiocy/lunacy.
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom