Majority of voters, including nearly half of Democrats, prefer to live where gun ownership is legal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing that absolutely boggles my mind (and probably always will), is the idea that criminals will obey gun laws.

Murder, robbery, rape, and other mayhem is already illegal. When criminals are doing those things, gun laws aren't even a consideration for 'em.

Words cannot express my frustration over this idiocy/lunacy.
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg
It isn’t about the criminals. Never has. It’s about gaining more power and control of the citizens.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it. I am an electrical apprentice, I usually work on the service van so we go around all over the city and make house calls. Unfortunately I’ve been seeing lots of people moving here from out of state. Many of them left leaning. I know because they don’t hesitate to tell you. No surprises here when these people are the ones who can’t change a light switch, or find a tripped breaker. All I can say is I hope they left their crap voting tactics in whatever dirty, overpopulated, and dangerous s***hole they call home!

Latest posts

Top Bottom