Makes It An Official Leftist Event: Anti-NRA Student Walkout Features Che Guevara as Poster Child

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly this is what is being taught to kids in many places these days. They are being taught that these scum bags like Che, Fidel and others were just fighting for what they believed in. Maybe so, but that doesn’t make them right. They slaughtered hundreds, probably thousands of people that stood up for their self and for freedom. The left is doing everything they can to try and rile up these young people to rise up and fight conservatism and freedom. And these young people are too dumb to realize what they are doing. They are taught that America is this bad place and needs to be changed. We are supposed to open our borders and let people flood in. I would have never thought I would ever see this country the way it is right now.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bible used to be what was used for education in church. education about God.
But I read a lot of it and found God was a cold killer if you did not believe in his ways or you pissed him off.
You would be eliminated.. God would get people to form armies and go in and kill all who did not follow him .

Some reading.
http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible.html

Is it any different today really.. there will always be people who want to be followed and who will kill to get their point across.

Not right just saying it has been going on for a long time.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bible used to be what was used for education in church. education about God.
But I read a lot of it and found God was a cold killer if you did not believe in his ways or you pissed him off.
You would be eliminated.. God would get people to form armies and go in and kill all who did not follow him .

Some reading.
http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible.html

Is it any different today really.. there will always be people who want to be followed and who will kill to get their point across.

Not right just saying it has been going on for a long time.
Believe what you want. That site you list is a bunch of nuts. I love how atheists get so mad at Christians. I don’t get mad at atheists. If you or anyone else wants to believe God isn’t real that’s your right. Every atheist I have ever met acts like they hate Christians. Almost like it just really burns them inside. You know the Bible speaks of people treating Christians this way. It burns non believers up when someone lives a Christian life. Yes there were a lot of people killed in the Old Testament. But thankfully the Old Testament isn’t valid anymore. It doesn’t matter what happened then. Jesus died once for all. Even the ones that hate him. I know God is real. I felt that when I was baptized for the forgiveness of my sins. I’m far from perfect but I try hard to live a good Christian life and to not be worldly. Atheism is based off of selfishness and worldliness. If God was this hateful murderer he wouldn’t have sent his son to suffer and die the way he did. And thankfully Jesus loves us enough that he endured it. I wouldn’t send my son to die for anyone. And the last time I checked. God didn’t directly kill many of those listed in the Bible. Lots wife for instance. She was told not to look back at their city or she would turn to a pillar of salt. Well guess what, she looked. She cared more about her city than God. People that broke the law were stoned. But it’s a mute point for some people. I guarantee on judgment day all those people on that site that think they are so great for being an atheist will bow in horror when the face the Almighty. I don’t think they will be smiling then.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe what you want. That site you list is a bunch of nuts. I love how atheists get so mad at Christians. I don’t get mad at atheists. If you or anyone else wants to believe God isn’t real that’s your right. Every atheist I have ever met acts like they hate Christians. Almost like it just really burns them inside. You know the Bible speaks of people treating Christians this way. It burns non believers up when someone lives a Christian life. Yes there were a lot of people killed in the Old Testament. But thankfully the Old Testament isn’t valid anymore. It doesn’t matter what happened then. Jesus died once for all. Even the ones that hate him. I know God is real. I felt that when I was baptized for the forgiveness of my sins. I’m far from perfect but I try hard to live a good Christian life and to not be worldly. Atheism is based off of selfishness and worldliness. If God was this hateful murderer he wouldn’t have sent his son to suffer and die the way he did. And thankfully Jesus loves us enough that he endured it. I wouldn’t send my son to die for anyone. And the last time I checked. God didn’t directly kill many of those listed in the Bible. Lots wife for instance. She was told not to look back at their city or she would turn to a pillar of salt. Well guess what, she looked. She cared more about her city than God. People that broke the law were stoned. But it’s a mute point for some people. I guarantee on judgment day all those people on that site that think they are so great for being an atheist will bow in horror when the face the Almighty. I don’t think they will be smiling then.

It's always the loud and obnoxious ones that give us all a bad rap. Not every atheist is militant. Some of us even stand up and defend your right to believe whatever you want... God, gods, flying spaghetti monster, even if it was viewed as pure hokum. Just because we disagree doesn't make us all at odds. Don't lump us all in one box. I'll sure return the favor.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe in God aliens also and spirits and other things.
I just posted that for the links to the scripture verses.
I googled it ..Just saying people want you to follow them. so god turned a woman to dust because she was curious as to what was happening behind her.
That does not mean she was going back and does not mean she did not love God as much or more.

But it does mean she can't follow directions well.
Wish I could get rid of all the people I know that can't follow directions well.

Old testament was written to scare the "minions" in my belief and then they decided an eye for an eye was not working out too well and wrote of this kinder loving God.

You get both types of followers the scared ones and the ones that think you are loving etc.

That same strategy works in the real world.. show people you are strong and straight and put some fear into them
and then befriend them and you have them hooked.
I see it all the time.
Southern Baptist is what i was "taught" fire and brimstone and you shall be good or go straight to hell.
Fear them into being good people.
I am good people and I live right. I am worried of nothing.
I have went to a few different kinds of churches just too see what they have to say.. I do not consider myself any religion.
Just a believer.
I do not want to be in some kind of "Grouping"

Latest posts

Top Bottom