Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Two words ... Bond Villain ... some guy with a British accent has control of this plane now ...

Could be Largo. But no download.jpg hydrogen bombs aboard.BeFunky_th.jpg.jpg

Last edited:

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, now.

It's a good thing, as Al Queada may be conducting amphibious maneuvers in the Malacca Strait.

I don't even know what to say here. If everything is as powerful as you want to believe, how did this plane get lost to begin with?

Oh that's right. It was 'the government'.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog1...you sir are correct on satellites picturing the earth. Waaay back in 1997-2000ish my wife worked for a .....well, she had a govenment device back then that could talk to a sattelite. She used it to picture property and do quadrants of areas in the picture.

Remember this was 97-2000ish. The device was the size of a notebook..the one High School and College kids use to take notes. It had a little antenna and she would raise the antenna, type some stuff in, pop a floppy disk into the device, the device would download the pictures and she would go to her lab. In her lab, she popped in the floppy into a computer and look at the pictures on the computer screen.

That was back then. This is now.

I wonder if everyone is being tight lipped because of the truth...the unfortunate truth...as in a jet missle, ground to surface, no parts of the plane because it was exploded by a HIGHLY explosive device..like a rocket or missle. Maybe even a missle from a submarine.

If what I've stated is true..unfortunately sometimes governments let situations like this go. Their thinking is a couple hundred people dide in a jetliner or start a war. Someone somewhere knows...to me what's alarming is the silence.

Maybe the group who downed the plane is a bigger world threat than just one airliner.

Airplanes just don't disappear. .hell they found the Titanic and other ships.

Hopefully I'm wrong..I hope they're alive. If not, I hope it was an accident...sometimes governments lie to their people to keep calm in their country and the world. But it's those same governments who know what happened and do nothing.

P.S. No she wouldn't let me play with the satellite communicator!! I wanted to take pictures of my truck tag or of me shooting the bird to the satellite and use it as a computer screen saver.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if everyone is being tight lipped because of the truth...the unfortunate truth...as in a jet missle, ground to surface, no parts of the plane because it was exploded by a HIGHLY explosive device..like a rocket or missle. Maybe even a missle from a submarine.

If what I've stated is true..unfortunately sometimes governments let situations like this go. Their thinking is a couple hundred people dide in a jetliner or start a war. Someone somewhere knows...to me what's alarming is the silence.

Maybe the group who downed the plane is a bigger world threat than just one airliner.

My first thoughts, too Cohiba. But the cell phones still ringing is a point of question, if the plane had been totally destroyed, why would the phones still show as activated? And of all those phones on board, still showing as activated / ringing, none have GPS trackers?

Almost appears as alien abduction is a viable explanation.

I believe the plane is intact, landed in some remote location and the hijackers are just waiting, possibly to see how long it takes to find the plane.

Regardless of the reasons, the situation / event is highly unusual.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a report from a fisherman that saw the plane flying low over the ocean, early in the mystery.

He had no witnesses to back him up, so his report was not followed up on. I'll bet they are talking to him now.

Personally, I think its intact and hijacked.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog1...you sir are correct on satellites picturing the earth. Waaay back in 1997-2000ish my wife worked for a .....well, she had a govenment device back then that could talk to a sattelite. She used it to picture property and do quadrants of areas in the picture.

Remember this was 97-2000ish. The device was the size of a notebook..the one High School and College kids use to take notes. It had a little antenna and she would raise the antenna, type some stuff in, pop a floppy disk into the device, the device would download the pictures and she would go to ber lab. In her lab, she popped in the floppy into a computer and look at the pictures on the computer screen.

That was back then. This is now.

Airplanes just don't disappear. .hell they found the Titanic and other ships.

Hopefully I'm wrong..I hope they're alive. If not, I hope it was an accident...sometimes governments lie to their people to keep calm in their country and the world. But it's those same governments who know what happened and do nothing.

P.S. No she wouldn't let me play with the satellite communicator!! I wanted to take pictures of my truck tag or of me shooting the bird to the satellite and use it as a computer screen saver.

Satellites may have the ability to see anywhere, but this doesn't mean they can see everywhere at once. Ever talked on a sat phone?

The amount of bandwidth required to transmit that information would be so huge there would be a gigantic portion of the entire budget to support it.

They found the Titanic using sonar, 70 years after it sank. So I guess because of 'technology' a missing 777 should be found in like four days?

People want to believe far fetched things like conspiracies and intrigue because reality is just too boring I guess.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many reports of family members calling their loved one's phones - and they were ringing, with no answer. Wouldn't called phones submerged in water go directly to voice mail, as if they were "off"?

This was answered by a phone company guy the other day. Basically, the ringing is a default sound. it does not mean the actual phone is ringing. The ringing is what they give you to listen to while they are trying to make connection to the phone. He have a very valid example but I can't remember it now.

If you say the phone was actually ringing, some of the calling/ringing was 4 + days after the crash so it is doubtful any phone's battery would still be up and the phone actually ringing. This supports the canned sound you hear while the call is trying to connect.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There would still be parts, as the wings, tail section, etc., would separate from the plane in an explosion, and likely wouldn't be totally destroyed. There should still be some degree of decent-sized debris to be found.

Latest posts

Top Bottom