Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was answered by a phone company guy the other day. Basically, the ringing is a default sound. it does not mean the actual phone is ringing. The ringing is what they give you to listen to while they are trying to contact them.

If you say the phone was actually ringing, some of the calling/ringing was 4 + days after the crash so it is doubtful any phone's battery would still be up and the phone actually ringing. This supports the canned sound you hear while the call is trying to connect.

I believe the article I read was that they were calling the day after, maybe 2nd day. It was an article out of India, IIRC, so I can't remember exactly what news source it was.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People want to believe far fetched things like conspiracies and intrigue because reality is just too boring I guess.

Well, since you seem to have all the answers, why don't you bore us with the "reality"......where is the plane?

There's likely no conspiracy, but there's also no 777.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, since you seem to have all the answers, why don't you bore us with the "reality"......where is the plane?

There's likely no conspiracy, but there's also no 777.

attaboy.

I disagree with aliens and magic atomizer missiles, and I become the 'answer man'. That's what I was going for!

How about it's a big ocean, the plane sunk in it, and they're having a hard time finding it?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There was a report from a fisherman that saw the plane flying low over the ocean, early in the mystery.

He had no witnesses to back him up, so his report was not followed up on. I'll bet they are talking to him now.

Personally, I think its intact and hijacked.

Flying low over the water. Could the pilots have landed it in water intact? If it were hijacked, the number of facilities where it could be landed would be few and far between. But if that fisherman saw it low over the water...just damned perplexing.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the issues at hand is "telling on yourself". If your a 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd world country, when you release information to the world it can be perceived in two ways.

1st. They found them..or what was left of them.

2nd. When you tell the world you found them, you release information about yourself. The media wants pictures...enemies love the media and love to see what technology is being used. In other words, how quickly did they find them, who found them..boat, plane, submarine, sattelite? Know you enemies know a few facts..who patrols that area, how they were found, how the pictures were taken.

If its a 3rd world country that found them..how did they do that? Who is helping them and supplying them knowledge to find downed airplanes AND convey information to their allies. Was it man power that found them..oh, so they have "troops" in the area or intel in that area.

Unfortunately, sometims silence is golden..but not at the cost of innocent lives.

Just my 2 cents.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about it's a big ocean, the plane sunk in it, and they're having a hard time finding it?

That's just nuts, I mean we have the Vietnamese AF and Navy searching for this thing. Surely one of the largest and most competent navies in the world could find something....oh wait a minute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom