Malcolm Young

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would make sense starting a band in the 70's. I don't know how the news sources were so wrong across the board for his actual age?
Spent most of the day in the deer stand, and went through a lot of news sources.
My dad is 63 and graduated high school in 73. I used to think people his age were so old. Now that I’m almost 40 I sure look at age different. 60’s ain’t so old anymore.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it. My parents are just a year younger. Man getting old sucks.

I'll be 60 in January. Believe it or not, while this has been a rough year, it has also been one of the most hopeful I've had in quite a while. I think once my eye is fixed in December I will actually be as headache free as I can ever hoped to be. I'm pretty excited for the next 20 or so. Not something I could have said before that neck surgery in May. Be stubborn. In my experience it's the only thing that's gonna get you through! :hey3:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!! 1981, my Senior Year in High School and Back in Black was THE rock album...well more like 8 track tape. One of my best friends had a new Firebird and he wore out the 8 track of Back in Black.

Here's to you Malcom:

613ab789bfadb5a6c7a2fcdd4e14d87a--gentleman-jack-jack-daniels-whiskey.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom