Mammoth Grips Finished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I like those. I'd like to find someone that could make me a custom set of grips for a Ruger Super Blackhawk. I have some old pleistocene megafaunal (Mammoth, Mastodon, various extinct bison, etc) pieces for the project.

Last edited:

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I like those. I'd like to find someone that could make me a custom set of grips for a Ruger Super Redhawk. I have some old pleistocene megafaunal (Mammoth, Mastodon, various extinct bison, etc) pieces for the project.

Bob probably could me them, he just finished 40 or so ivory grips for SAA Colts. this set was the first time he tried Mammoth

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I like those. I'd like to find someone that could make me a custom set of grips for a Ruger Super Redhawk. I have some old pleistocene megafaunal (Mammoth, Mastodon, various extinct bison, etc) pieces for the project.

Did I sell you my Super Redhawk?? Man I never shoulda gotten rid of that gun... <sigh>.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
lasher did you post any pics of this pistol with the new grips? Am I just missing it some where?

Latest posts

Top Bottom