Man breaks neck to avoid subway fare in NYC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what he knew on the Clintons? And how much the transit authority will get sued for?

A 28-year-old man wearing a backpack decided to jump the turnstile to avoid paying the subway fare in Queens on Sunday morning.
He apparently lost his balance and landed on his head, fatally breaking his neck.
"De La Cruz was pronounced dead at the scene, according to cops.
Police said the victim was 'attempting to evade the fare' when the horror unfolded."
https://nypost.com/2022/01/03/nyc-man-jumps-subway-turnstile-fatally-breaking-neck-video/

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looked like he was drunk or under the influence of something. His movements were unsteady.

Unsteady?? That dude looed like a Weeble.

He was stoned out of his gourd on something.

NYC is gonna get their ass sued off and they'll probably lose, because jumping a turnstile doesn't deserve the death penalty. Just like breaking into someone's house, or resisting arrest, at least according to what I've heard lately.

I've never been in the NYC subway, but I've also never seen a turnstile that could be jumped over that couldn't also be crawled under. At my age, I do a lot more crawling than I do jumping.

Darwin Award nominee right there.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unsteady?? That dude looed like a Weeble.

He was stoned out of his gourd on something.

NYC is gonna get their ass sued off and they'll probably lose, because jumping a turnstile doesn't deserve the death penalty. Just like breaking into someone's house, or resisting arrest, at least according to what I've heard lately.

I've never been in the NYC subway, but I've also never seen a turnstile that could be jumped over that couldn't also be crawled under. At my age, I do a lot more crawling than I do jumping.

Darwin Award nominee right there.
NYC should have had a warning sign up stating that you should not jump over turnstiles as it is illegal and potentially dangerous. So it's their fault.

1641307139082.png

They also should insure that no one under the influence enters the subway system. A form at the entrance such as this one should work.

1641307219937.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom