Man Day 4/14/2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya might consider using crutches (or maybe just one). They let your armpit(s) help support some of the weight.

Been <somewhat> there with a severe ankle sprain. One crutch worked fine for me. :drunk2:

I asked for crutches and he refused to let me have a pair. I don't remember why now. I wish they would just give me a standing Rx for that Versed stuff. That way I would have an excuse for not remembering anything. :anyone:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Annie , if ya had a script for Versed, you wouldn't remember all the "pleasure" with grumpy!!!!! :hey3:

Oh the things I could say ... none of it would get me anything but a gigantic ration of ****. :popcorn: And ... since I can't walk, much less run right now I'd probably better just keep my smart ass comment to myself. :lookaroun:werd::wave:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Quick question on directions , if I'm coming from the city, is it better to take 51 then go north on 132. It looks like its west of the Bison blacktop?

Latest posts

Top Bottom