Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting 3 Cops During No-Knock Raid Read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No discussion on the second case listed? I think he'll be spending the rest of his life in prison. It's kinda like getting into an accident that wasn't your fault, but they find you were drinking so it's gonna be your fault. The Guy (pun intended) had no legal right to have a firearm. Might be different if he had attacked with a baseball bat.

memori

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Police Officers entered the building without waiting/hesitation/planning at all. The Fire Department waited. I have attached the timeline to help us all understand.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...se-nightclub-shooting-timeline-htmlstory.html
If they didn't wait outside, that's good. They shouldn't have waited while shooting was happening. However, I only mentioned this situation as an example because I heard multiple times that the police waited outside.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy to say. You don't rush blind into a gunfight without a plan.
Hard to have a plan when you don't know the layout and don't have a clue what's happening except shooting. Does a fireman wait outside until the structure fire stops burning, when he knows lives are in danger? Nope. You go in there and do your job to the best of your ability. Some days it sucks to be you. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom