Man paralyzed from fall at BLM rally sues city of Tulsa, Oklahoma Highway Patrol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like to me BLM should be held responsible for his injuries as well if all the others are to blame for his ignorance.
(I make a stupid decision and it's your fault because I'm too stupid to realize that I'm stupid and make stupid decisions)
GEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy obviously never had a parent or grandparent who made sure he learned not to play in the street where the cars are. Learning things the hard way usually hurts...sometimes permanently. I know I certainly got a severe consequence to my backside for even looking like I was headed toward the road at about age 3. I think the butt-whipping was more for scaring my mom to death than anything else.

I don't believe I ever heard a plausible story behind how this group achieved access to I-244 without massive LE intervention to stop it. I have no awareness of them getting any kind of permit or if such is even available. The city authorities deciding to pay taxpayer funds to make this go away will only encourage further displays and incidents.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like to me BLM should be held responsible for his injuries as well if all the others are to blame for his ignorance.
(I make a stupid decision and it's your fault because I'm too stupid to realize that I'm stupid and make stupid decisions)
GEEEEEEEEESSSSSS
Yes, they certainly made enough money to cover his lawsuit several times over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom