Man shot and killed after "Red Flag" gun removal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At 5:17 am sure doesn’t sound right.

The element of surprise? I don't know for sure, but if someone started beating on my door at that early hour, I might arm myself before answering too. If I had any guns that is. I could show them a picture of the boat if they wanted though. I really can't remember thatmuch; it happened so long ago when they all went down...I barely had time to escape with my life. Good thing I can swim.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Would like to know the "red flag" circumstances, and it being a temporary deal I wonder if the man was called and told to bring them in.
Don't know all the details but this sure seems like police state BS. If said man was not convicted of anything how can they take his guns?
Need the actual info as to why the police got this order.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would like to know the "red flag" circumstances, and it being a temporary deal I wonder if the man was called and told to bring them in.
Don't know all the details but this sure seems like police state BS. If said man was not convicted of anything how can they take his guns?
Need the actual info as to why the police got this order.
More links and info here. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom