Man shot and killed after "Red Flag" gun removal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God, I hope you’re the one that’s wrong. I hope and pray it won’t happen. I cannot imagine a society where we don’t have the right to own firearms, but the ruling elite does, or has “security forces” to keep the rest of us subjects in check.

Writers like George Orwell seize on ideas like this and we get movies about such things like “Soylent Green” and “ Hunger Games” where the peons have to fight for scraps of food and eke out a meager existence, plowing the barren fields with implements made from the melted down guns that their ancestors owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope I'm wrong as well, but I'm afraid that I'm not. I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God, I hope you’re the one that’s wrong. I hope and pray it won’t happen. I cannot imagine a society where we don’t have the right to own firearms, but the ruling elite does, or has “security forces” to keep the rest of us subjects in check.

Writers like George Orwell seize on ideas like this and we get movies about such things like “Soylent Green” and “ Hunger Games” where the peons have to fight for scraps of food and eke out a meager existence, plowing the barren fields with implements made from the melted down guns that their ancestors owned.

Orwell was a policeman in British colonial India, saw what Stalin did, served in the Spanish Civil War, then watched what Hitler did. Some would contend he seized on reality not ideas.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Impressed. The man knows his authors apparently. It’s been said that Orwell was ahead of his time as well. Dude could sure put words in a row that made you think too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom