Man shot with own gun after confronting car burglary suspect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Begin quote]
TULSA, Okla. — A man was shot with his own gun after confronting a car burglary suspect at the Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen near 71st and Garnett, according to Tulsa police.

Police said the victim was eating at Cheddar’s, and after finishing his meal, he saw the suspect, Blevin Williams, taking objects out of his truck.

Inside the truck was a loaded shotgun and a loaded pistol.

The victim and Williams began to fight, and somehow Williams got a hold of the victim’s pistol.

Police said during the fight, whether accidental or purposeful, the pistol went off and hit the victim in the leg.

After being shot, the victim continued to wrestle with Williams until help arrived.

Police arrived and separated both parties.

https://www.fox23.com/news/man-shot...-burglary-suspect/L3XFRI4YIFCSJF47UAJ73ERWYM/

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never seen the value of a "truck gun". A firearm you buy with the intention of leaving it unattended in your vehicle on a regular basis. Has always seemed like a bad idea.
Yeah, my definition is a bit different. My truck gun is the carbine I toss in when going to check pastures or a long road trip. It goes to the room with me if I am traveling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom