Man, What a Cool Headed Officer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid OHP Troopers Dan Combs and Pappy Summers were friends of my dad. Dan worked the rifle range at BSA Camp Saline. I have seen his shooting display many times, shot his full auto toys and SAA Colts.
Dan had a brainfart with a 1911 and shot his pecker, owch.
Pappy Summers gave me my drivers license test in Enid. I remember when he got killed at Idabel shootout. He was a really nice guy.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessing this wasn't the troopers first time downrange. Combat veteran maybe???? Nevertheless, my hats off to him, very impressive to say the least! I'm glad he made it home safely after all that and the bad guys gone for good.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... That dude was stone cold awesome during that little episode. Props to that Trooper. Makes me proud knowing he's on the road in Oklahoma.
My grandson is in his senior year of a criminal justice degree, and works as a dispatcher for TPD! I wish he would choose another proifession, because of the danger involved, but he is an extrsamly bright, talented young man, and has a calm, disposition, and is exactly the right type to make a good police officer! Not to mention he is 6' 3" and can bench press a '55 Chevy!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing this wasn't the troopers first time downrange. Combat veteran maybe???? Nevertheless, my hats off to him, very impressive to say the least! I'm glad he made it home safely after all that and the bad guys gone for good.

While I didn't copy and paste any of the comments to the YouTube video at YT, there were a number of folks commenting much the same as what you just said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom