Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know everyone is saying he should have got shot, but from what I understand by watching only a single news program last night, It was a 17 year old boy and some 16 year old girls. If you guys are shooting guys for that and calling it statutory r8pe, I'm glad you weren't around when I was 17. Heck, I married one of those girls.

Are we sure this isn't a case of "17 year old boy has relations with multiple 16 year old girls. Later, girls claim they were r8ped"?

Last edited:

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The “party house” label at Belter’s family home was fueled by his mother, Tricia Vacanti, now 50; his stepfather, Gary Sullo, 56; and Jessica M. Long, 42, a family friend, who allegedly supplied teen girls with alcohol and marijuana, according to state police. The three adults, who police say helped groom the women for sexual assaults by Belter, have pleaded not guilty in Lewiston Town Court to misdemeanor charges of child endangerment and unlawfully dealing with a child."

The story isn't over yet. This is sick, and how these are misdemeanor charges and not felonies is a wonder.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dangerous age for a boy. Girls close to the same age. They get interested in each other and the law says the boy can’t have certain activities with the girls because of their age even though they’re just a year or two apart.

If they were both over the age of 18 it wouldn’t have been an issue unless it was non consensual.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know everyone is saying he should have got shot, but from what I understand by watching only a single news program last night, It was a 17 year old boy and some 16 year old girls. If you guys are shooting guys for that and calling it statutory r8pe, I'm glad you weren't around when I was 17. Heck, I married one of those girls.

Are we sure this isn't a case of "17 year old boy has relations with multiple 16 year old girls. Later, girls claim they were r8ped"?
Are you kidding me? 1) He pled guilty at 17 of 3rd degree rape and attempted 1st degree sexual assault and other charges. No idea where you are getting these statutory rape ideas. Wasn’t statutory rape for many reasons. It was also 4 separate events with 4 different victims (who knows how many more that weren’t reported). Aka a serial rapist. 2) He then broke his killer deal during probation. I expect he will be a repeat offender,

You may want to stop watching that news program if their facts were that wrong.

“In 2018, Belter, then 17, was charged with first-degree rape, third-degree rape and sexual abuse for the assaults. As part of a plea deal, Belter pleaded guilty in 2019 to lesser felony charges of third-degree rape and attempted first-degree sexual abuse. The judge at the time, Sara Sheldon, placed Belter on two years interim probation and gave him the chance to apply for youthful offender status in his sentencing, which would have lessened the maximum prison time and allowed him to not register as a sex offender.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom