Mandatory COVID testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just watching the noon news and amidst everything else going on that is so unnerving, they reported a possible action being considered to combat COVID.

There are apparently discussions underway for “community observation and mandatory testing” for COVID. They said that everyone in a designated area would have to report to a centralized testing site. Those with positive tests would be remanded to isolation/quarantine, and those with negative tests would have no additional restrictions beyond government and community mandates.

I am sure some think this is a good idea and see no harm in it, but in my mind, that is just one step away from concentration camps. If such a thing is allowed to happen, where will it stop?

freewookie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just watching the noon news and amidst everything else going on that is so unnerving, they reported a possible action being considered to combat COVID.

There are apparently discussions underway for “community observation and mandatory testing” for COVID. They said that everyone in a designated area would have to report to a centralized testing site. Those with positive tests would be remanded to isolation/quarantine, and those with negative tests would have no additional restrictions beyond government and community mandates.

I am sure some think this is a good idea and see no harm in it, but in my mind, that is just one step away from concentration camps. If such a thing is allowed to happen, where will it stop?

Which station?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow, that would be fun to watch it being implemented and enforced !

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that part of the biden plan?
I heard he wants everyone to even wear a mask within their own homes
I have not heard anyone say that. I heard that he wants people to wear one anytime they go outside of their house. Maybe that confused someone. So....how do you go to a restaurant and eat and not take off your mask some ? Or go to a dentist and not take off your mask ? Going to be kind of fun watching this guy tell governors how to run their states. I wonder if he knows Kristi Noem ?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a pretty safe bet this is untrue. There would be public backlash - no incoming administration would do something like this right away. They would tread softly.
It might also be outright disinformation to sow fear on the Right.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminds me of that family in... Kentucky? They were under mandatory house arrest or something because mom wouldn't sign the health department's paperwork when they tested positive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom