Mandatory COVID testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just watching the noon news and amidst everything else going on that is so unnerving, they reported a possible action being considered to combat COVID.

There are apparently discussions underway for “community observation and mandatory testing” for COVID. They said that everyone in a designated area would have to report to a centralized testing site. Those with positive tests would be remanded to isolation/quarantine, and those with negative tests would have no additional restrictions beyond government and community mandates.

I am sure some think this is a good idea and see no harm in it, but in my mind, that is just one step away from concentration camps. If such a thing is allowed to happen, where will it stop?
In Utah maybe??

https://ksltv.com/448507/emergency-order-includes-increased-mandatory-covid-19-testing/?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if i have said it once i have said it a million times this is the biggest communist country there is they just wont admit to it the government is always making up laws for you to follow that makes no since what so ever, and trying to rule everyones lives. They keep saying land of the free nothing is free everything you do besides breathe the air you have to pay in one form or another.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if i have said it once i have said it a million times this is the biggest communist country there is they just wont admit to it the government is always making up laws for you to follow that makes no since what so ever, and trying to rule everyones lives. They keep saying land of the free nothing is free everything you do besides breathe the air you have to pay in one form or another.

Try living in many places overseas and you might feel differently.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They keep saying land of the free nothing is free everything you do besides breathe the air you have to pay in one form or another."

I don't think that phrase "land of the free" has anything to do with getting stuff for free....

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why comply.....idiots see....idiots do.

I think most people go along just to follow the rules, not really even thinking about it.
We had a lengthy discussion during lunchtime awhile back, the term institutionalized was tossed out.
Quick example is the seat belt in your car, you don’t even think about it.
You can see it on the highways in action, just watch for all the brake lights come on when everyone sees those ominous blue and red flashers.
It’s not that folks are bad, they are just too generally good natured.
The programming runs very deep indeed.
Another example, drugs are bad!
Mother-in-law in recovery from massive heart attack, she refuses pain medication because she has been brainwashed into that whole drugs are bad business.
It’s really sad to watch the suffering.
Worse when they bring it on themselves and refuse to change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom