March 31st Eat-n-Shoot @ Tri City Gun Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tossed a roll of weed eater string in the range bag last week to hook us up if needed. This should be a freaking blast, rules I can handle, pompous fools I can handle, shooting with folks I like and eating some chow is a NEED!!! I am bringing the "little" .44 Mag I picked up this past week to share with anyone who has the desire to break their wrist, i mean enjoy the little rascal... See ya all there!!

David and Jen

I can hardly wait to shoot that little hand cannon. Do you think I might want to use a two-handed grip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I can hardly wait to shoot that little hand cannon. Do you think I might want to use a two-handed grip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on chute it one handed , makes it easier to spit if your missing the to front chiclets!!!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I’m going to miss this one. Got suckered into coaching my sons soccer team and we have a game that morning. I’ll try to make the next one.

Ah yes, I remember those days... Best two years I had with all the boys. Good on ya!!

Yep. NEVER miss a chance to spend time with the kiddos. Those days go by faster than you know. Back in the day all I wished for was for them to get just a little bit bigger. Now I'd give anything if they were my babies again.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. NEVER miss a chance to spend time with the kiddos. Those days go by faster than you know. Back in the day all I wished for was for them to get just a little bit bigger. Now I'd give anything if they were my babies again.
You can keep the diapers, peeyew. 6-12 was our most fun age, oh the times we had. Coaching my youngest son's soccer team was a blast, we had good parents.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can keep the diapers, peeyew. 6-12 was our most fun age, oh the times we had. Coaching my youngest son's soccer team was a blast, we had good parents.

I agree. 6-12 was SO much fun! We ALL stayed in trouble. ALL. THE. TIME. Haha! New adventure every day. It's funny because we were so broke then. I literally lived paycheck-to-gotta go give plasma to get to paycheck. But we spent our summers at the pool at the apartment, and our winters coloring or playing board games if we weren't at karate. They didn't have a care in the world. That was my job. I'd have given anything to have been a stay-at-home mom but it just wasn't in the cards. They turned out okay in spite of their frazzled mom who fell asleep when the Dukes of Hazzard was on, though. Jeez, I hated that show. Still cuss my brother for turning the boys on to it. Haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom