March 31st Eat-n-Shoot @ Tri City Gun Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been through their safety briefing more than a few times. I'm not sitting through another one.

What time should I come out to join in the after party??

About 11:00 -11:30. You could be in charge of the cooking, if you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a lot of fun just talking to others about what they shoot and seeing some stuff I had never seen. That's the reason I volunteered to have ENS at my home track. Are the rules stringent, yes, but to have 7 open gun ranges with over 1,000 members with no designated hours of operation (just a code to access the gate) would be difficult to manage.
We can all take our stuff out and go "bang" alone, but being able to pull the trigger on others with no repercussions is priceless. I understand not wanting to play with others, but just the commodore with other like minded people is worth the admission price, even if you keep your toys at home.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 11:00 -11:30. You could be in charge of the cooking, if you will.

Haha! Oh NO!! I'll be glad to help anyone but I don't wanna be in charge of anything. Gotta give you props for trying, though!:comfort:

Oh and while I'm thinking about it I'll bring paper plates and plastic forks, spoons and knives. I'll bring a couple rolls of paper towels, too.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Oh NO!! I'll be glad to help anyone but I don't wanna be in charge of anything. Gotta give you props for trying, though!:comfort:

Oh and while I'm thinking about it I'll bring paper plates and plastic forks, spoons and knives. I'll bring a couple rolls of paper towels, too.

I just thought you’d be more comfortable “in the kitchen” you know; I mean, us men have guns to shoot, and they are loud and kick a lot and stuff :fullauto::gun2::gun1:...so I figured you’d be more “at home” making hot dogs and hamburgers and sammiches and stuff for us manly folks. I’d hate for one of you delicate flower types to break a nail or something. :cry3:We could even nickname the pavilion “Annie’s Kitchen” for you! Yeah! We can make a sign! Great idea huh?

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good one! She gonna beat you down for it though. I'm coming just to watch that LOL..........

Oh I thought she’d like it! Do you think she will be pissed off? Surely not; you know how she just loves to bake cookies and so on...

Latest posts

Top Bottom