March 31st Eat-n-Shoot @ Tri City Gun Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay folks, we are going to have our next Eat-n-Shoot at TRI CITY GUN CLUB, on the south end of Norman, on Saturday, March 31st, starting at 9:00am.

Address is: 450 Jerry Black Lane, Norman, OK. Website is: www.tcgc.us

Showtime for ALL participants who plan to shoot is 9:00 am sharp; we will have the Range Safety Briefing then, followed by a couple of hours shooting on the range. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AND ATTEND THE SAFETY BRIEFING IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO SHOOT. If you do not attend the safety briefing...no shooting for you!
:violin:

Following the shooting portion, at approximately noon (ish), we will all adjourn to the comfort of the covered pavilion area and have a cook-out. We will need to coordinate among us so some of us bring hamburgers/hotdogs and some of us bring buns and condiments. (Cookies and other pogey bait types of edibles are also welcome and encouraged). We will need some folks to bring bottled water and soft drinks in ice chests too. It is my understanding that propane grills are available for us to use. The exact meeting place at TCGC will be posted in this thread a few days before the actual event, so be sure to watch for that. Again, the time is 9:00am sharp!

Please review the Range Safety Rules and Guest Procedures as laid out on the TCGC website prior to the event.
:contract:

You may bring both Long Guns and Handguns to this, per the guidelines on the TCGC website.

Please respond in this thread and send a PM to me, druryj, of your plans to participate in this event and include what you will bring in terms of food and/or drink.

I'll start; "I will participate and I will bring Hot Dogs and an ice chest full of ice and bottled water"

I need a rough head count for planning purposes by March 5th, and a firm head count by March 22. The reason for this is so that we can coordinate and ensure we have the required number of Range Safety Personnel on hand for the actual event on March 31st.

Many of your questions can be answered by checking out the web pages at the TCGC website; again; www.tcgc.us. If you still have questions; ask either me or Chad, as appropriate.

Many thanks to OSA member chadh2o, who is not only a member of OSA, but a member of Tri City Gun Club as well and who has done all the leg work to get this event and the use of the TCGC facilities approved for us. He has also been an able partner in the planning for this ENS, after having been to the last one and seeing how much fun we have at these things! So; Thanks Chad! You da man!
:thumbup3:

Okay folks, that's all I have at this time. Please keep an eye on this thread as we get closer to the event for any updates from either me or Chad, and for the exact location of the 9:00am meeting place. This will be a darn good time!

Last edited:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No. Not at all. Members of TCGC and their guests will carry on with their activities as normal. Are you going to attend?

No, I will have forgotten about it by then.
If the weather is good that day I'd probably head down there just to shoot, not thinking about the ENS and didn't want to show up to a closed range.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have this new thing called a calendar you know. Basically it’s made up of little squares on paper where you can write in stuff you want to go do on a given day in the future. There’s going to be a lot of folks there who would be willing to help you, or any other new shooter, you know, just to get used to the noise and recoil and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They have this new thing called a calendar you know. Basically it’s made up of little squares on paper where you can write in stuff you want to go do on a given day in the future. There’s going to be a lot of folks there who would be willing to help you, or any other new shooter, you know, just to get used to the noise as recoil and so on.

Ugh. I don't want to spend the day shooting all those old people guns like rifles with wood stocks and those kinda pistol things with that revolving wheel that holds the bullets.
Noise is stupid, that's why I buy suppressors.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh. I don't want to spend the day shooting all those old people guns like rifles with wood stocks and those kinda pistol things with that revolving wheel that holds the bullets.
Noise is stupid, that's why I buy suppressors.

No problem. Have a nice day then. Now. Back to the matter of the ENS...

Latest posts

Top Bottom