March 31st Eat-n-Shoot @ Tri City Gun Club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have a membership so I DO know the drill. And I don't wanna get anybody in trouble that's why I asked. The "leadership" out there is "different".

So...you fit in well huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...you fit in well huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get safety. And I get a yearly refresher to remind folks of safety and the range rules. I do NOT get one set of rules for the "cool kids" and another for the rest of us. And I REALLY do not get the disrespectfulness those cool kids think they are entitled to treat others with. I tend to give what I get so ... Well ... I'm just not a good fit for Tri-City right now. Thankfully they are not the only game in town.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get safety. And I get a yearly refresher to remind folks of safety and the range rules. I do NOT get one set of rules for the "cool kids" and another for the rest of us. And I REALLY do not get the disrespectfulness those cool kids think they are entitled to treat others with. I tend to give what I get so ... Well ... I'm just not a good fit for Tri-City right now. Thankfully they are not the only game in town.
You are explaining it far far more politely than I have the ability to. This is the reason I drive from Moore to Arcadia instead of Norman. But you guys have fun, they do have a nice range down there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp, I get it. But then, I have never shot at Tri-City before and I think this will be a lot of fun, despite the negative comments from a few. But in all fairness, there have been some positive comments too...so. It will also let me have a chance to eval whether or not I want to buy a membership there.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, I get it. But then, I have never shot at Tri-City before and I think this will be a lot of fun, despite the negative comments from a few. But in all fairness, there have been some positive comments too...so. It will also let me have a chance to eval whether or not I want to buy a membership there.

You are in for a treat! :coffee2:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This^^^ I was a member for about 5 years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom