Marijuana, Give them an inch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"How much does a patient medical marijuana license cost?
The license application fee is $100. For Medicaid/SoonerCare or Medicare enrollees, the license application fee is $20."

Isn't SoonerCare a .gov program?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"How much does a patient medical marijuana license cost?
The license application fee is $100. For Medicaid/SoonerCare or Medicare enrollees, the license application fee is $20."

Isn't SoonerCare a .gov program?

Oops, I thought it was $200. My bad.

I think the average to see a doc and get your card runs around $60. At our clinic, it is a lot more than that, so our patients usually get their card elsewhere, which is fine.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you should say that because I avidly know quite a few people that use marijuana both medically and recreational and not a single one of them are on any sort of government assistance programs.

Do you think that people that consume alcohol also shouldn't be allowed the benefit of government assistance?
What's funny is that I know a **** ton of people that can't give up their pot to live on their own without government subsistence because they know they can get my tax money to buy their groceries while they use their work money to buy drugs, not necessarily alway pot.
That is my big issue with drugs or alcohol.
Don't use my money to support your habits. Nobody is supporting mine, I worked for it many long and hard hours when some were sitting at home toking up and eating cheeto's on my dime.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son that is an incomplete quadriplegic is on Soonercare. It's a godsend for him. It's also a huge benefit of those that are injured like him that didn't have insurance because their employer didn't have coverage and he didn't make enough to pay for his own.

It's a Godsend for a ton of people, children and adults alike. I'm the last person to pass judgement; I was simply answering the question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom