Mark Wayne ask “what jobs have you created?”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of folks don't like him, but he's not afraid to take on the swamp when they blatantly lie. I wish that after baldie had said, "You mean you hid some money!" that he'd picked that bald bastard up and slammed him between the tables, then claimed diplomatic immunity. 🤣

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's about like hannity and loves to send money to protect Ukraine's borders instead of our own...better than McConnell or Romney though...but he is about as right-wing as is electable in OK though. We are the reddest state in the union but for some reason can't elect someone more populist than him.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of folks don't like him, but he's not afraid to take on the swamp when they blatantly lie. I wish that after baldie had said, "You mean you hid some money!" that he'd picked that bald bastard up and slammed him between the tables, then claimed diplomatic immunity. 🤣

He has a foot firmly planted in the swamp , but he does sometimes do the right thing .

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's about like hannity and loves to send money to protect Ukraine's borders instead of our own...better than McConnell or Romney though...but he is about as right-wing as is electable in OK though. We are the reddest state in the union but for some reason can't elect someone more populist than him.

Oklahoma has a long long history of sending Boss Tweed type people to represent us in DC.

Carl Albert, Robert S Kerr, David Boren , and on and on .

On a similar topic at the state level I will say in some ways I sorta miss the days when Gene Stipe ruled the state Senate , he was corrupt as they come but reliably so and it was a much more interesting time and even entertaining time .

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what a tool
"I started with nothing", my dad gave me a plumbing company.
He lost me at $35,000 for a feeder driver. He does not know what he is talking about FOR SURE.
He stated he paid better wages and benefits and would love to be to verify that!
Markwayne Mullin must be a magician. He kept his salary around $50,000, but his net worth (when he was elected in 2022) was over $30M.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what a tool
He lost me at $35,000 for a feeder driver. He does not know what he is talking about FOR SURE.
He stated he paid better wages and benefits and would love to be to verify that!
Markwayne Mullin must be a magician. He kept his salary around $50,000, but his net worth (when he was elected in 2022) was over $30M.

Lots of CEO's do exactly the same thing and take a minuscule salary in exchange for performance bonuses and shares in a company.

He probably has the company pay his living expenses since its a privately held family owned company , keep in mind these are all perfectly legal ways to avoid income taxes etc.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what a tool
Can't get behind that. Net worth isn't connected to salary for business owners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom