MArlin 336 sold on GBroker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've quit bidding on Gunbroker for a while. Always wondered if some of these bids were legit. Last gun I bid on was a nickeled S&W Model 57. I quit at over $1500 which I thought it was worth. Sold for over $3000. Guess that's cheap compared to a Marlin.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The seller of the $10K Marlin also posted good feedback for this buyer as paid!! I watch GB a lot!! This buyer has spent over $60K on firearms in the past 30 days! I just want to know what they are looking for next? I would be happy to sell it to them.
no lie i think this is a money laundering scheme. it works with basically anything you can buy online.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The seller of the $10K Marlin also posted good feedback for this buyer as paid!! I watch GB a lot!! This buyer has spent over $60K on firearms in the past 30 days! I just want to know what they are looking for next? I would be happy to sell it to them.
Is Blackrock in the shooting game now?

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
30/30 lever actions are about the most popular and common rifle in SE OK, W AR. You can get them around here for a song sometimes during the summer.
Around deer season they clean out the shops and about 3 months after its over the same crackheads bring the same guns back to pawn and the shops fill up again. Been like that here for as long as I can remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom