Marlin 60 Trigger Job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I got the mcarbo trigger kit it has springs to reduce the pull weight, I have it installed on mine and love it, still have the factory trigger I want to put a different trigger on it but did all the other work from the kit. It gives it lighter easier pull.

I ordered this kit. Seems to be highly reviewed. Thanks for the hookup.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered this kit. Seems to be highly reviewed. Thanks for the hookup.

Sorry for the late reply, life and work you know got in the way plus I don't get shoot anything much any more since I was pretty much forced out of a relationship moved in with my parents they live on town so for now I have mine stored safely. I highly recommend if you haven't got it install yet watch the mcarbo install video all the way through first get a understanding of what he is doing to then get all the tools and parts lay them out and get a computer in front of you and go step by step pause when needed. Its what I did and got my stuff installed, ever since never looked back I love it. I didn't do the trigger yet I didn't feel a need to for a 22 that was just shooting snakes and turtles in the pond. I have gotten a good feel of the trigger and know where it resets and where it trips.

Also take your time with the install, go slow don't get in a hurry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom