Marlin 795 purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went to sportsworld to pick up a replacement a2 buffer tube and seen they had the little 795's for 114. so i ended up buying one. after i left i realized i should have bought a couple of the extended mags. =(. anyway hope to take it out to tulsa gun club this weekend and site it in and well plink cheaply.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Don't forget the $25 rebate from Marlin:

http://www.marlinfirearms.com/PDFs/2011-MFCRebate-Form.pdf

Academy in Tulsa at 41st has two more of these new in box for $119 too. If you open a credit card you can take another $15 off of that, then you can add the rebate! Total including the sale, credit card savings, and Marlin rebate = $88.93 for a nice semiauto 22 rifle that feels pretty nice, and is magazine fed.

Good luck,

Alan

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol. yea i havent forgot the rebate. sending it off tomorrow. sportsworld has a rack of these. good call on the credit card at academy. i just couldnt pass up this thing for that price or even the one at academy. thinking of getting a second one as a loaner when on the lease

BlindOne

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one sold it to a friend for his son. Missed it so much bought another last year. I like it better than my 10/22. It will feed anything!

It's a great rifle and you can't beat the price!

Latest posts

Top Bottom