Marlin lever action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd do a video and show how to break down the Marlin using my own if you want. It can only be one of a few things. Offer open to help but if you set on doing it using a smith, please post your intention and I'll stop bugging you with helping. Lot's of people here want to help but you seem set on spending some cash and that's great. I like seeing local smiths getting work, if they have the time.
Good luck

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd do a video and show how to break down the Marlin using my own if you want. It can only be one of a few things. Offer open to help but if you set on doing it using a smith, please post your intention and I'll stop bugging you with helping. Lot's of people here want to help but you seem set on spending some cash and that's great. I like seeing local smiths getting work, if they have the time.
Good luck
Thanks for the help but I haven't had much success over the years with home gunsmithing.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So go ahead and PM the man. That is a great offer sir. Tell ya what...I have a set of screwdrivers made just for Marlins. If you contact him I sill gift you the screwdrivers.

save your money 💰😉
I will figure something out I'm in no hurry, so thanks for the help.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im waiting to hear back from a guy I called the other day before I do anything, it's no rush anyway. Haven't shot this gun in 2 years probably and then it's decides to lock up after one shot! Just hasn't been my week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom