Marlin lever action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious, what is the vintage of your rifle? I have an XLR my wife bought me for my birthday (2006-ish) and never had an issue. I‘ve read people who lament the Remington made guns (I hate to say that, Remington ceased being big green long before).

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone may have been addressed this already, have not read every post. Try tightening the loading gate screw. If lose it will inturrup the carryier coming up. Otherwise I’d suspect the cartridge cut-off doing its job.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t get why you don’t want to get help but that’s cool. Working on your own stuff is fun for me, but that’s me
Good luck with the project. Any chance yo

I don’t get why you don’t want to get help but that’s cool. Working on your own stuff is fun for me, but that’s me
Good luck with the project. Any chance you can post a pic of your gun c

Good luck with the project. Any chance you can post a pic of your gun cocked.
It will get fixed sometime I'm in no hurry, I was just asking if there was a gunsmith in Okc that worked on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom