Marriage......it's all about compromising.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trying to work as many hours as possible prior to retiring (go in early, stay late and 1/2 day on Saturdays) I wasn't riding my Goldwing that often so I sold it three years prior to retiring figuring that after I retired I'd purchase another bike and have all the time in the world to ride the heck out it.

So I retired 4-2015 and the following spring, when out and about on my own, I started visiting local bike shops and when I saw a black Indian Roadmaster I knew it was the bike that I wanted.

indian-roadmaster.jpg

I told the wife about my upcoming motorcycle purchase and she said, "No Way Jose !.....you're damn near 70, you sometimes get light headed if you don't eat and take your meds and you like to ride with the throttle cracked wide open."

We compromised.......:(

three wheeler.jpg

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you need to do to make things better is go get you something like this bad boy and set it up on there so you can cruise in style. https://www.gopowersports.com/225cc-tillotson-performance-engine/ Now I know 20 horsepower doesn't sound like a lot but with those wheels, a torque converter and a little gearing your wife will be begging you to trade for something a little more substantial in a trike just to slow you down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom